TRAIN THE TRAINER FOR EDUCATORS – Via Zoom
We are currently moving to a new server host. For more information and to reserve your place click here
1 day course- only £167.
Accredited for 12 CPD points.
Cost includes VAT, all materials, refreshments and lunch on both days.
A highly interactive course with plenty of opportunities to share experiences with your fellow participants and ask questions of your trainers.
Multiple dates available. See below for further details.
Discounts of up to 20% available for multiple bookings. 2 bookings = 10% discount. 3 Bookings = 15% discount. 4 bookings = 20% discount. Book yourself on to multiple courses or book yourself and a colleague on to the same course to save!
This 2-day course will give you the understanding, skills and confidence you will need to design and deliver exceptional teaching sessions, give 1:1 feedback and provide on-going development to other healthcare professionals.
The course is extremely interactive, giving participants plenty of opportunity to put the theory into practice and receive immediate feedback from your trainers and other participants.
Over the 2 days participants will learn and practice essential knowledge and skills such as:
- How we learn. Participants will complete a learning styles questionnaire that will identify their preferred learning style. They will then consider how this impacts upon their teaching delivery and how to flex their preferred style in order to engage more effectively with trainees who have different learning styles.
- How to design effective teaching sessions with well-formed outcomes that can be measured and that are enjoyable for the trainee.
- How to use different teaching materials and environments to maximum effect.
- How to use key elements of verbal and non-verbal communication to enhance the delivery of your ‘message’ as a teacher, trainer and presenter.
- How to deal with difficult or reluctant participants.
- How to give meaningful and developmental feedback to groups and individuals.
- How to gain feedback on the effectiveness of your teaching sessions and presentations.