This agreement applies as between you, the user of the website (www.yourtraininginhouse.com) (Website) and Your Training Inhouse Limited (YTI), the owner of the Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms) is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately.
The Terms set forth the basis upon which YTI will provide training courses (Training) using YTI course materials at specified locations and times which individuals may book through the Website (Client).
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and YTI’s acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon YTI sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
- All content included on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of YTI, its affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given YTI’s express written permission to do so.
- The Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of YTI or that of YTI’s affiliates. YTI assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- By accepting these Terms, you are giving consent to YTI to place cookies on your computer or device.
- The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Website will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, YTI provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- YTI accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- When booking Training through the Website, you may create an account which will contain certain personal details and payment information. By continuing to use the Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit payment information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of an account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact YTI immediately to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Training has commenced.
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS, BOOKING AND FEES
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Training available correspond to the actual training provided to the Client, YTI are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Training may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude YTI’s liability for mistakes due to negligence on its part and refers only to variations of the correct Training, not different Training altogether.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. YTI reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- If the Training booked through the Website is to begin within 14 calendar days of YTI’s acceptance of your order, at your express request, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that your statutory cancellation rights, detailed below in clause 5, will be affected.
- If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is confirmed and the contract between YTI and you is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date. If you change your mind about the Training within this period and wish to cancel your order, please inform YTI immediately. Your right to cancel during the cooling off period is subject to the provisions of clause 5 .2.
- As specified in clause 4.3, if the Training is to begin within the cooling off period you are required to make an express request to that effect. This request forms a normal part of the ordering process. By requesting that the Training begins within the 14 calendar day cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- If the Training is fully performed within the 14 calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel after the Training is complete.
- If you cancel the Training after provision has begun but is not yet complete you will still be required to pay for the Training supplied up until the point at which you inform YTI that you wish to cancel. The amount due shall be calculated in proportion to the full price of the Training and the actual Training already provided. Any sums that have already been paid for the Training shall be refunded subject to deductions calculated in accordance with the foregoing. Refunds, where applicable, will be issued within 14 calendar days after you inform YTI that you wish to cancel.
- To cancel Training, you must infirm YTI, in the first instance, by telephone on 0800 2922450. The cancellation must then be confirmed by email to email@example.com. The effective date and time of cancellation will be the date and time upon which the written (e-mail) confirmation is received by YTI.
- Cancellation of Services after the 14 calendar day cooling off period has elapsed shall be subject to the following terms.
- All cancellations must be made in accordance with the provisions of this clause 5. Failure to follow the procedure set out herein may result in no refund being payable.
- For the purposes of this clause 5 and clause 6 below, a Business Day shall be a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business.
- Our cancellation charges are as follows:
|Number of Business Days prior to Training commencement date written notice of cancellation is received by YTI
||Amount of Fee Refunded by YTI
||Administration Fee payable by Client
|21 or more
|11 to 20
|5 to 10- If YTI are able to resell the Training to an alternative Client at full price or more
– If YTI are able to resell the Training to an alternative Client at less than full price
– If YTI are unable to sell the Training to an alternative Client
Refund of the difference between the Fee paid and the resale price
|4 or less
- In exceptional circumstances, and at the sole discretion of YTI, transfers to another presentation of the same Training may be allowed, subject to the provisions of this clause 6.
- If a Client wishes to transfer their Training, they must infirm YTI, in the first instance, by telephone on 0800 2922450. The transfer must then be confirmed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The effective date and time of transfer will be the date and time upon which the written (e-mail) confirmation is received by YTI.
- Requests for a transfer can only be made to Training courses already scheduled and advertised by YTI. YTI cannot hold monies for Clients until a suitable Training course becomes available. If no suitable Training course is available at the time of the request for transfer, then the will have to cancel the Training and the provisions of clause 5 above shall apply.
- Our administration charges on a transfer are as follows:
|Number of Business Days prior to Training commencement date written notice of transfer is received by YIT
||Administration Fee payable by Client
|11 or more- 1st request to transfer
– 2nd or subsequent request to transfer
|5 to 10
6.5 No request for transfer made 4 Business Days or less before the Training commencement date will be accepted by YTI and the Client will remain booked on the relevant Training.
6.6 A transfer will only be accepted by YTI upon receipt of the administration fee referred to at clause 6.4 above in cleared funds. The administration fee must be paid at the time of the request for transfer. In the event that the administration fee is not paid in accordance with this clause 6, the Client will remain booked on the relevant Training.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All personal information that YTI may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Training to you;
- Process your payment for Training; and
- Inform you of new products and services available from YTI. You may request that YTI stop sending you this information at any time.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of YTI (including without limitation any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Client in respect of:
- any breach of contract howsoever arising;
- any use made by the Client of the Training or any training course materials; and
- any representation, misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), statement or tortious act or omission (including without limitation negligence) arising under or in connection with the Website or Training.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract between YTI and the Clients.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes the liability of YTI:
- for death or personal injury caused by the YTI’s negligence; or
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 8.2 and clause 8.3:
- YTI shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in tort (including without limitation for negligence or breach of statutory duty howsoever arising), contract, misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent) or otherwise for:
- loss of profits; or
- loss of business; or
- any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- YTI’s total liability in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence or breach of statutory duty howsoever arising), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the fees paid for the Training.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including without limitation non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).